Let's Talk About It: Teenage Edition
As a parent, do you struggle to accept how 'advanced' teenagers are today, socially, technologically or otherwise? What are some of the major challenges regarding supporting the development and growth of teenagers, and how can we effectively alleviate these issues practically?
We believe that children are genuinely the future leaders of society, and can be accepted and embraced by the families and communities they live in. Empathy is all the more crucial when children enter the teenage phase, where they are coping with a myriad of changes in their lives.
After the session, participants will:
- Appreciate and empathise with the issues their teens experience within themselves
- Recognise the various levels of mental wellness
- Experience first-hand accounts and testimonies from persons-in-recovery
This is a unique experience well worth attending, as there is ample opportunity to engage with one another, as well as explore how to speak up as ambassadors for this worthy cause. The speakers are committed individuals who have taken time off their busy schedules to contribute to the community.
This informal session is from 7.00pm to 9.00pm.
Do arrive around fifteen minutes early to mingle with the speakers and fellow early-birds!
** Registration Fee is S$20/-**
To maximise participants' enjoyment, kindly:-
- Bring an open mind, for purpose of learning
- Relax before taking your seat
- Be your curious self, and enjoy!
For further clarifications or queries, feel free to contact Yuna @ or Thomas @ 9145-0753.
“It take a whole village to raise a child."
-- African Proverb
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Cheese Steak Shop, Kallang Wave Mall
Standard $20.00 Students $5.00
- Venue Address
- Kallang Wave Mall, 1 Stadium Place, #01-10, Singapore Singapore
Take MRT Circle Line to Stadium MRT, use Exit A. Cheese Steak Shop Singapore is 2 minutes' walk away. **Do not walk into Kallang Wave Mall**. Walk along the pathway between Kallang Wave Mall & Sports Museum, same row as DBS & Manhattan Fish Market.